Be confident in your ROI. Our digital marketing team tests and measures social media performance on an ongoing basis to continuously improve results.
One of the many reasons we love social media is because it’s so measurable. Unlike traditional media measurements, where inferences and generalizations almost always have to be made, everything online is SO very measurable. From your audience size, to how many people clicked on a certain link, to how many people watched your video… everything can be measured!
Anyone can track that stuff, so what makes our firm so special? A few things, actually:
- First, we have a measurement system that is bar none. You will not find another company that places more value on ensuring that your marketing projects are effectively measured. We don’t just focus on how many followers you have, we focus on the things that matter like engagement, traffic, and conversions.
- We also advocate that measurement should never be an afterthought. It’s included in the planning stage of every project we work on, as we set our goals. Each goal we set comes with a plan for measuring our progress toward that goal.
We practice analytics; and measurement is only part of the analytics process. Analytics is the practice of analyzing user behavior in order to improve upon it. We make strategic changes and tweaks based on the results we find.
Our process involves four stages:
- Determine Goals & KPIs – clearly identify goals using the S.M.A.R.T. approach
- Measure & Analyze – collect data and identify trends and areas of weakness or opportunity
- Conversion Optimization – use findings to improve processes, thus progressing toward your goals
- Measure Again – determine whether optimization efforts were successful and develop recommended follow-up actions
Let Pushing the Envelope apply our award-winning approach to your social media presence.
“Pushing the Envelope has been fantastic to work with—not only are they smart, proactive, creative, and a complete pleasure to work with, but they are genuinely enthusiastic about what they do and how it relates to your business.” Stacey Mercado, Marketing/Sales Development
BB&T Oswald Trippe and Company