The COVID-19 pandemic continues to increase the number of people going hungry in our community. This Thanksgiving, the team at Pushing the Envelope is working hard to help — one can at a time. You can help too.
Please join us in our 11th Annual CAN IT! food drive to support Community Cooperative by donating canned food or non-perishable items. Donations are accepted from October 15 to November 15. YOU can help us reach our goal of collecting more than 2,500 items this year!
2021 Food Drive Wish List
Here are some suggested items that are always in need. Anything your family eats another family would most likely enjoy. Consider the buy‐one‐get‐one‐free items at your local grocery store and donate one!
- Boxed meal kits (Hamburger Helper, Tuna Helper, etc.)
- Canned Tuna, Chicken, Ham, Roast Beef
- Canned Fruits & Vegetables
- Canned Milk
- Soups (All Kinds)
- Beans (All kinds)
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Pasta & Pasta Sauce
- Rice (Family Size Bags)
- Oatmeal and other hot cereal
- Grocery bags
Multiple Ways to Donate
To make the donation process as easy as possible, we’ve created two ways to take part in CAN IT!
- You can shop online via Amazon Pantry and have your donations delivered to our office at 2402 Bay Street, Suite 106 in Fort Myers.
- You can drop off non-perishable food items to one of the locations listed below.
Our 2021 Drop-off Locations
We are always accepting new drop-off locations for our 2021 campaign. Please check back often as we increase our list of locations.