Samantha Scott, APR
With nearly 10 years of experience in communications, Samantha is Accredited in Public Relations (APR) and the Grand Poobah, a.k.a Owner, of Pushing the Envelope. She has worked for large full-service firms and in the boutique advertising agency setting, servicing a wide variety of clients.
Recognized in the community and in the marketing communications industry, she’s been honored by both Gulfshore Business and Gulf Coast Business Observer by their separate 40 under 40 awards, is an honorary member of Florida Gulf Coast University’s Soaring Eagles Society and with the PTE team has won more than 20 industry awards.
Samantha is the chair of the Lutgert College of Business Marketing Department Advisory Board of Florida Gulf Coast University and President of the Florida Public Relations Association Southwest Florida Chapter. She’s also an advisory board member for Cape Coral Tech’s Digital Design Program, Past President of the American Advertising Federation Southwest Florida chapter, has served on a number of non-profit boards and is a triathlete in her spare time.
Currently residing in Cape Coral, she has lived in Southwest Florida for more than 20 years.
- Blessings in a Backpack: Former Lee County Board Member & PR Chair
- Children’s Advocacy Center of SW FL: Former Board Member & Marketing Chair
- March of Dimes’ Chefs Auction 2009 & 2010: Public Relations Chair
- Susan G. Komen SWFL - EARLY Act Event Public Relations Chair
- Stockings 4 Kids – Volunteer Publicity Chair 2013
- Quality Life Center - Volunteer Publicity, Changing Lives Transforming Community event 2014
Professional Involvement and Recognitions
- Florida Gulf Coast University – 2011 Soaring Eagles Society Honoree
- Florida Gulf Coast University - Marketing Department Advisory Board Member
- Gulfshore Business 2010 Forty Under Forty Honoree/Winner
- FPRA Golden Image & Local Image Award Multiple Years
- Gulf Coast Business Observer 2008 Top 40 Under 40 Winner
- Leadership Lee County: Spring 2006 Graduate
- FPRA Awards of Distinction & Judges’ Awards Multiple Years
- American Advertising Federation – SW Florida: Past President
- Florida Public Relations Association – SW Florida: Past Education Chair, Current Emerging Media Chair
- The News-Press: Former Citizen Editorial Board Member
- Social Media Club of Southwest Florida: Member
Would you like to know more about us?
Contact us today at (239) 221-2858 or firstname.lastname@example.org.