Samantha Scott, APR
With nearly 10 years of experience in communications, Samantha is Accredited in Public Relations (APR) and the Grand Poobah, a.k.a Owner, of Pushing the Envelope. She has worked for large full-service firms and in the boutique advertising agency setting, servicing a wide variety of clients.
Recognized in the community and in the marketing communications industry, she’s been honored by both Gulfshore Business and Gulf Coast Business Review by their separate 40 under 40 awards, is an honorary member of Florida Gulf Coast University’s Soaring Eagles Society and with the PTE team has won more than 20 industry awards.
Samantha is a member of the Florida Gulf Coast University Marketing Department Advisory Board. She’s also the current President Elect and Membership Chair of the Florida Public Relations Association Southwest Florida Chapter, advisory board member for High Tech North’s Digital Design Program, Past President of the American Advertising Federation Southwest Florida chapter, has served on a number of non-profit boards and is a triathlete in her spare time.
Currently residing in Cape Coral, she has lived in Southwest Florida for more than 20 years.
- Blessings in a Backpack: Former Lee County Board Member & PR Chair
- Children’s Advocacy Center of SW FL: Former Board Member & Marketing Chair
- March of Dimes’ Chefs Auction 2009 & 2010: Public Relations Chair
- Susan G Komen SWFL - EARLY Act Event Public Relations Chair
Professional Involvement And Recognitions
- Florida Gulf Coast University – 2011 Soaring Eagles Society Honoree
- Florida Gulf Coast University - Marketing Department Advisory Board Member
- Gulfshore Business 2010 Forty Under Forty Honoree/Winner
- FPRA Golden Image & Local Image Award Multiple Years
- Gulf Coast Business Review 2008 Top 40 Under 40 Winner
- Leadership Lee County: Spring 2006 Graduate
- FPRA Awards of Distinction & Judges' Awards Multiple Years
- American Advertising Federation – SW Florida: Past President
- Florida Public Relations Association – SW Florida: Past Education Chair, Current Emerging Media Chair
- The News-Press: Citizen Editorial Board Member
- Social Media Club of Southwest Florida: Member
Would you like to know more about us?
Contact us today at (239) 221-2858 or email@example.com.