Pushing the Envelope, Inc. (PTE) is launching their 9th Annual CAN IT! Campaign food drive. The Fort Myers-based marketing communication firm has teamed up with Community Cooperative (CCI) once again to help relieve hunger in Southwest Florida. With the holiday season right around the corner, PTE’s goal is to collect 1,000 food items to help feed local families in need this Thanksgiving.
Donations for the CAN IT! Campaign, including canned food and other non-perishable food items, will be accepted Tuesday, Oct. 15 through Friday, Nov. 15 at these participating locations:
- Pushing the Envelope, Inc. – 9111 West College Pointe Dr., Suite 110
- Around the Clock Fitness – 1755 Boyscout Drive #4; 9375 Ben C Pratt/Six Mile Cypress Pkwy., Unit #120; and 16970 Alico Mission Way
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce – 2310 Edwards Dr.
- Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Company – 8961 Conference Dr.
- McGriff Insurance Services – 13515 Bell Tower Dr., #101
- Lee County Elections Offices – 2480 Thompson St., 3rd Floor, Fort Myers and 13180 S Cleveland Ave.
- IBERIABANK – 7580 Winkler Rd.
- Safe Harbor Community Church – 12960 Plantation Rd.
- The Parts House – 10995 Metro Pkwy.
- Yoga Bird – 1400 Colonial Blvd., Unit 61
- Your CBD Store – 4144 Cleveland Ave., #2
- Around the Clock Fitness – 1140 Ceitus Terr., Suite 8
- Consumer Roofing Industries – 715 NE 19th Place, Unit 45
- Lee County Elections Offices –1039 SE 9th Ave.
- Rose Quartz Nail Studio – 3724 Del Prado Blvd. S, #5
- Your CBD Store – 1532 SE 47th St.
ESTERO / BONITA SPRINGS
- Salon Adrian – Gulf Coast Town Center, 9908 Gulf Coast Main St., #145C
- Lee County Elections Offices – 25987 S Tamiami Trail, #105
- The Parts House – 25270 Bernwood Dr., Unit 4
- The Parts House – 1481 Market Cir., Unit 5
CCI’s wish list includes items such as peanut butter and jelly, Hamburger Helper, canned tuna, chicken, ham and roast beef, tuna helper, chicken helper, macaroni and cheese, pasta and pasta sauce, etc. A complete list of food items is available on the www.CommunityCooperative.com or at GetPushing.com/CAN-IT.
PTE is always accepting local businesses to serve as drop-off locations for the food drive, too! To get involved as a drop-off location or to donate, please contact (239) 221 – 2858 or email email@example.com