With more than 20 years of experience in communications, Samantha is Accredited in Public Relations (APR) and the President of Pushing the Envelope. She has worked for large full-service firms and in the boutique advertising agency setting, servicing a wide variety of clients.
Recognized in the community and in the marketing communications industry, she’s been honored by both Gulfshore Business and Gulf Coast Business Observer by their separate 40 under 40 awards, was named the Public Relations Professional of the Year in 2015 by the Florida Public Relations Association SWFL Chapter, is an honorary member of Florida Gulf Coast University’s Soaring Eagles Society and with the PTE team has won more than 35 industry awards.
Samantha believes strongly in giving back and helping others through talents and/or treasure and is heavily involved with her alma mater, Florida Gulf Coast University as a member of the Foundation board and serves on the Gulf Coast Humane Society Board.
She enjoys being outdoors and helping animal causes. Currently residing in Fort Myers, she has lived in Southwest Florida since 1990.
- March of Dimes – Former Fort Myers Market Board Member; 2016 Bikers for Babies Chair; Signature’ Chefs Auction 2009 & 2010 Public Relations Chair
- PACE Center for Girls – Love that Dress! 8 (2016) and Love that Dress! 9 (2017) Public Relations Sponsor
- Maremma Secret Society – Member, fundraiser for the Culinary Institute of America
- Blessings in a Backpack – Former Lee County Board Member & PR Chair
- Children’s Advocacy Center of SWFL – Former Board Member & Marketing Chair
- Susan G. Komen SWFL – EARLY Act Event Public Relations Chair
- Stockings 4 Kids – Volunteer Publicity Chair 2013
- Quality Life Center – Volunteer Publicity, Changing Lives Transforming Community event 2014
- Florida Gulf Coast University – Foundation Nominating and Governance Committee Chair and Chair-Elect
- Florida Gulf Coast University – Former Marketing Department Advisory Board Chair
- Gulf Coast Humane Society – Board Member
- Lee County Economic Development Office – Women’s Advisory Committee Member
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce – Former Board Member
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce Women In Business – Former Committee Member
- Cape Coral Technical College – Former Digital Design Advisory Board Member
- American Advertising Federation – SW Florida: Past President
- Florida Public Relations Association – SW Florida: Past President, Education Chair, & Emerging Media Chair
- The News-Press: Former Citizen Editorial Board Member
- Leadership Lee County: Spring 2006 Graduate
- Friends of Janet Philanthropic Award Recipient – Florida Public Relations Association SW Florida, 2021
- Distinguished Entrepreneur Finalist – Florida SBDC at FGCU, 2019, 2020/2021
- APEX Award Recipient – Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce, Women in Business, 2017
- Public Relations Professional of the Year – Florida Public Relations Association SW Florida, 2015
- Florida Gulf Coast University – 2011 Soaring Eagles Society Honoree
- Gulfshore Business 2010 Forty Under Forty Honoree/Winner
- Gulf Coast Business Observer 2008 Top 40 Under 40 Winner
- FPRA Golden Image & Local Image Award Multiple Recognitions
- FPRA Awards of Distinction & Judges’ Awards Multiple Recognitions