Let our specialized Internet Marketing team develop a strategic campaign that ensures success for your brand online.
It’s all about “FINDABILITY.”
The phone book is so 20 years ago. Even print and TV advertising would be much less effective if consumers couldn’t “Google” their way to company websites. If you want your business to be found, you need to make your brand visible on search engines. Search engine optimization can be divided into two categories:
- Organic Search Engine Optimization (non-paid)
- Local Search Engine Optimization (paid and non-paid options exist)
To get your website found, contact us today to speak with one of our search engine marketing experts.
Organic Search Engine Optimization
Generally known as “SEO” for short, search engine optimization is the process of optimizing your website to make it easily found and scanned by search engines. SEO can do a few things for a brand:
- It can make your brand visible in search results. Depending on how competitive your industry is, SEO can be the difference between being found and being lost in a black hole. A majority of consumers are going to use search engines when looking for products and services; competitive brands cannot afford to be absent from search results.
- It can increase your brand’s rank in search results. SEO can also be the difference between showing up at the top of a search result and showing up at the bottom. The number one result in a search engine ranking page (SERP) has the highest probability of getting clicks. More clicks means more opportunities for your website to generate leads.
- It can allow you to dominate search results. Leveraging content development and social media (as well as Local SEO, below) allows you to rank multiple times for the same keyword. A number-one rank is great, but being number-one, two, three, four and five can greatly reduce the competition’s search engine visibility – giving your brand the edge.
SEO does not produce instant results, however it DOES produce long-term results. Where other traffic generation methods (namely advertising) will stop driving traffic to your website the second your ads pause, organic SEO will never “stop!”
Local Search Engine Optimization
If you’re a brick and mortar business desiring local business, Local SEO is a necessity. Local SEO is another tactic for dominating search engine results via claiming and developing local search engine profiles such as Google+ Local, Yahoo! Local, Super Pages, Merchant Circles, and a myriad of other local websites.
Our Social Media Marketing and Online Reputation Management services take Local SEO a step further through content creation and user review monitoring and engagement.
Contact us today if you want to boost your website’s “findability!”
“Pushing the Envelope helped us modernize both our website and our intranet site. Now our sites are much more user friendly.”
Beau Stanley, I.S. Coordinator
Island Water Association