Social media is still a hot topic as it relates to dealership marketing; however, there is a lot of confusion about how to effectively use it and determine its value. In this workshop, Samantha Scott, APR, will ensure attendees go beyond just posting to Facebook and Instagram and learn advanced skills for:
- Matching performance results to goals, objectives, and budgets
- Setting budgets – how much is enough, or too much for advertising, etc.
- Tracking with Google Analytics – leads, referral sources, keywords and conversions
- Watching the customer buying cycle, addressing customer funnels on your website even if you don’t offer e-commerce
- And determining the content your audience is interested in and when they want to receive it.