Are you a local nonprofit organization? Do you need help creating and implementing a public relations/marketing plan for your organization?
Pushing the Envelope, in honor of our 11th anniversary celebration, has announced our Annual Push It Forward Grant. The Push It Forward Grant is our way of giving back to the Southwest Florida community by providing 20 hours of public relations and marketing services to eligible nonprofit organizations. PTE accredits much of our success to peers, partners and others along our journey, and we’d like to use the skills and abilities we’ve acquired to do the same for others in our community.
Pushing the Envelope will select a recipient based on the following criteria:
- Organization – Must be a local, nonprofit (501c3 or 501c6) organization based in Lee, Collier, Hendry and/or Charlotte County and serving residents/needs predominately in one or all three of these Counties
- Need – The stated need for public relations/marketing services to better their organization and how assistance would provide sustainable impact
- Proposed Use – How the organization would use this time/service (project, campaign, etc.) and how it would provide long-term benefit
- Timeliness/Urgency – The need for the project to be addressed within the 2017 calendar year
- Scope – The ability to address the project/ need within the allotted hours
We are accepting applications now through Feb.15, 2017. To apply and receive more information please visit https://www.getpushing.com/push-it-forward-grant. The recipient will be announced on Feb. 28, 2017. Questions about the grant or the application may be directed to email@example.com or through our Facebook page.