Thank you for your interest in Pushing the Envelope, Inc. If we have any open positions they are listed below.
Digital Marketing Assistant
The full-time Digital Marketing Assistant (DMA) will be responsible for assisting in the development of social media campaigns and plans and the production of social media content, email marketing efforts, SMS, and online reputation management services for various clients. The DMA will work directly with our Digital Marketing Specialist and others on the team.
The DMA is responsible for tactical execution of social media and other digital initiatives, including research, client follow-ups, production support, email marketing production, content development, audience engagement, monitoring and analysis of social media trends.
An ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing/social media, an avid and skilled writer, naturally proactive and creative. They must be curious, a team player who likes to have fun, understands analytics and how to implement change as a result. Creativity and problem solving, an instinct to take the initiative and excellent organizational skills are a must.
• Assist Digital Marketing Specialist in execution of strategic online communication campaigns using social media channels, email marketing, SMS, and other digital resources
• Research and make recommendations on new / alternative social media channels
• Support community engagement by maintaining posting schedules and interacting with clients’ audiences in real-time to answer questions, promote interest, and generate conversation, maintaining positive online reputation/positioning
• Assist in development and aid in implementation of digital campaigns including strategy, objectives, tactics, KPIs/measurement elements (sometimes social media only, sometimes integrated)
• Support social media advertising efforts by aiding in research, content development, etc.
• Help develop, distribute and measure email marketing campaigns (segmented and broad) using Constant Contact or MailChimp, working with the Digital Marketing Specialist to implement optimization techniques
• Coordinate with team leads and/or designers for content development including image sourcing, copywriting, link development, etc.
• Provide limited video services such as brainstorming concepts and working with vendors
• Stay up to date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
• Client relations and follow-up, administrative tasks
• Assist with monthly performance report production
• Monitor competitor presences/perceptions
• Prepare materials for and participate in client update calls/meetings as needed
• Other duties as advised by supervisor
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Ethical in all regards
• Minimum 1-2 years of related experience (digital marketing, marketing)
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a relative field
• Understanding of and ability to apply (directly or with team members) critical inbound marketing best practices, including SEO, blogging, social media, landing pages, etc.
• Command of Google Analytics including trend and traffic analysis, and conversion goals
• Proficiency with all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) including business tools Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ad Manager
• Proficiency with social media scheduling platforms (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, CoSchedule, and similar)
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in writing, on the phone, and in person
• Detail oriented, highly organized
• Willing and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with email marketing platforms (MailChimp or Constant Contact)
• Must have strong command of the English language with equally strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have the ability to develop creative concepts and successfully apply them
• Must be able to oversee multiple projects/clients simultaneously
• Graphic design skills/familiarity with key programs (understanding of Adobe Creative Suite)
• Video production abilities, limited (iMovie / Final Cut Pro)
• Great sense of humor
• Love of sushi
• Enjoy dogs (including our Chief Fun Officer, Angus)
• Health, dental and vision insurance coverage assistance after 90 days
• Paid vacation and sick time after 90 days
• 401k benefits after 90 days
• Be part of an award-winning, minority and locally owned and operated firm
• Work with variety of clients and industries, including national brands
• Professional development opportunities in and out of the office
• Fun, flexible and growing team
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug-Free workplace