Thank you for your interest in Pushing the Envelope, Inc. If we have any open positions they are listed below.
Digital Marketing Specialist
The full-time Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) will be responsible for the development and implementation of social media strategies (paid and organic), email marketing efforts, online reputation management and mobile marketing (SMS) services for PTE’s clients (concept to day-to-day efforts). The DMS will work directly with the company president who directs all client strategy and other team members. This job requires actual strategy and content development, ad planning and application not just oversight/management.
The DMS may also coordinate with third-party vendors to assist with website development, PPC and/or SEO/SEM projects from time to time.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to collaborate with the entire PTE team in and out-of-house (marketing strategy, client relations, graphics, video, and public relations).
An ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing/social media, an avid and skilled writer, curious, a team player who likes to have fun, understands analytics and how to implement change as a result, is nimble and capable of working in a fluid environment, proactive and hard working. Creativity and problem solving, an instinct to take the initiative, and excellent organizational skills are a must.
- Responsible for clients’ digital marketing strategy development with company president and execution of client’s digital marketing strategies (social media, email marketing, SMS, and other digital tactics in line with clients’ goals and budgets) including strategy, objectives, tactics, KPIs/measurement elements
- Serve as a community manager on behalf of PTE and clients by producing and maintaining posting schedules and interacting with clients’ audiences promptly to answer questions, promote interest/leads, generate conversation, and leads
- Responsible for developing, implementing and measuring strategic advertising campaigns on various social media channels; All should be tested, measured and optimized during the campaign lifecycle as needed within client budgets
- Optimize clients’ digital media efforts via influencer identification, budget setting, performance speculations, and monthly performance tracking/improvement
- Develop, distribute, measure and optimize email marketing campaigns (segmented and broad) using Constant Contact and/or MailChimp, identifying trends, user behaviors and leads
- Provide online reputation management for clients including monitoring, responding to, and tracking client reviews
- Develop, schedule, and measure performance of SMS marketing messages/campaigns using PTE’s third party software/system in line with clients’ overall marketing strategies
- Monitor clients’ competitor presences/perceptions, report to team about opportunities and threats
- Other duties/tasks may be assigned.
Analytics and Measurement
- Maintain and manage client budgets effectively and accurately
- Analyze performance via Google Analytics and Falcon and provide monthly reports with forecasting and trend insights to team and clients
- Use advanced tracking to ensure top performance including Google Conversion Goals, UTM codes, shortened links, phone tracking, landing pages, etc.
- While responsible for digital marketing efforts, work closely with the team to support overall client goals/strategies and a united, seamless approach
- Coordinate with graphic designer for execution of designs on time and in budget
- Collaborate with videographer for video planning; some limited editing for low to medium production videos occasionally
- Prepare materials for and participate in client update calls/meetings as needed including campaign health, performance, ROI, etc.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ethical in all regards
- Creative, free thinker - ability to develop concepts and successfully implement them
- Team and goal-oriented
- Employs problem-solving skills proactively, acts as a solution-seeker
- Detail-oriented, highly organized
- Able to manage multiple clients/projects/deadlines effectively
- Able to communicate needs, concerns, ideas, and feedback openly – and take constructive criticism well
- One to five years of related experience (digital marketing job or internship)
- Proficiency with all social media channels including Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ad Manager, Falcon (ideally), and others
- Command of Microsoft products, specifically Word and Excel
- Command of Google Analytics including trend and traffic analysis, forecasting, and conversion goals
- Strong command of the English language with equally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism or a relative field
- Experience with email marketing platforms (MailChimp and Constant Contact)
- Willing and excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to oversee multiple projects/clients simultaneously (not multi-tasking)
- APR credentials
- Graphic design skills/familiarity with key programs (understanding of Adobe Creative Suite)
- Video production abilities, limited (iMovie / Final Cut Pro)
- Great sense of humor
- Love of sushi
- Dog fan
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage assistance after 90 days
- Paid vacation and sick time after 90 days
- Be part of an award-winning, minority and locally owned and operated firm
- Work with variety of clients and industries, including national brands
- Professional development opportunities in and out of the office
- Fun, flexible and growing team