If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The following terms and conditions apply to your use of this website,www.getpushing.com. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Further, you acknowledge that you are 13 years or older. You may not use this site for any illegal purpose. The information contained in this website is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. This website is the sole property of Pushing the Envelope, Inc., a marketing communications firm in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the information (information or software) on Pushing the Envelope, Inc.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the information;
- use the information for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pushing the Envelope, Inc.’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the information; or
- transfer the information to another person or “mirror” the information on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pushing the Envelope, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of this information or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded information in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The content and products/services on Pushing the Envelope, Inc.’s website are provided on a “As Is”, “As Available”, and “With All Faults” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither Pushing the Envelope, Inc. nor its parent company, nor any of their employees, managers, officers, or agents (collectively, the (“Pushing the Envelope, Inc.” Parties”) make any representations or warranties or endorsements of any kind, expressed or implied. Further, the Pushing the Envelope, Inc. Parties hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the warranties of Merchantability, Fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property, title, custom, trade, quiet enjoyment, system integration, freedom from computer virus or other violation of rights. In addition, Pushing the Envelope, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the services on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such information or on any sites linked to this site.
- THE PUSHING THE ENVELOPE, INC. PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE PUSHING THE ENVELOPE, INC. PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE PUSHING THE ENVELOPE, INC. WEBSITE CONTENT; (B) USER CONTENT; (C) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE; (D) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE PUSHING THE ENVELOPE, INC. PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY’S USE OF THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE WEBSITE’S OPERATION; OR (G) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THEPUSHING THE ENVELOPE, INC. PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION). IN NO EVENT WILL THE PUSHING THE ENVELOPE, INC. PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE PUSHING THE ENVELOPE, INC. PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00).
- YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF PUSHING THE ENVELOPE, INC.‘S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE PUSHING THE ENVELOPE, INC.PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE PUSHING THE ENVELOPE, INC. PARTIES.
- BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE SUCH RIGHTS.
- PUSHING THE ENVELOPE, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
Images, Logos, Trademarks & Copyrights:
The images, logos, copy and trademarks contained in this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may not be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Pushing the Envelope, Inc.’s express written permission, are believed to be in the public domain or used with permission of the respective trademark or copyright holder. The information and images on this site may not in any way be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without the express written permission, of Pushing the Envelope, Inc. or the official holder of the copyright or trademark. Pushing the Envelope, Inc. is not responsible for the specific content and/or images contained on this site. Please contact Pushing the Envelope, Inc. if you have questions or concerns about the site content.
Revisions and Errata
The information appearing on Pushing the Envelope, Inc.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pushing the Envelope, Inc. does not warrant that any of the information on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Pushing the Envelope, Inc. may make changes to the information contained on its website at any time without notice. Pushing the Envelope, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the information.
Pushing the Envelope, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pushing the Envelope, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions of Use