Thank you for your interest in Pushing the Envelope, Inc. If we have any open positions they are listed below.
The Communication Coordinator is a full-time position that will assist with marketing communication services such as: publicity, reputation management, research, social media content development and channel management, email marketing production and measurement, etc. in a fast-paced, fun environment. Creativity and problem solving, along with excellent organizational skills are a must.
The Communication Coordinator will work with fellow Communication Coordinators, Senior Communication Coordinators and Communication Strategists (project manager/client leader) for specific clients/projects and collaborate directly with clients and interns.
An ideal candidate is goal oriented, passionate about communication, digitally savvy, proactive and hard working with a desire to grow their skills. If you’re a rising star, this is an excellent position to gain knowledge and experience to further your career.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support implementation of public relations and marketing plans with a focus on digital tactics
- Produce and distribute news releases, media alerts, etc. and facilitate media relations
- Coordinate production and delivery of email campaigns, and reporting
- Social media support, research, content development and reporting
- Perform online reputation management services and reporting
- Assist with collateral material creation – support concept and copy development, designer collaboration, etc.
- Perform market research for clients as needed
- Other duties include:
- Maintain the organization’s media archives
- Assist with monthly report development and data analysis
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Qualities, Skills & Experience:
- Ethical in all regards
- Detail oriented, highly organized
- 1-2 years related experience (internships accepted) ideal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related communication degree
- Knowledge of use and application of social media for business (specifically Facebook Business Manager/Power Editor, LinkedIn Premium, etc.)
- Possess strong time management skills
- Highly analytical with excellent oral and written communications skills (business writing, creative writing, English language, etc.)
- Knowledge of marketing communications fundamentals (promotional writing, consumer behavior, marketing research, integrated marketing, etc.)
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Willing and able to work in a fluid team environment
- Strong computer and Internet skills; knowledge and enthusiasm for web-based applications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and all related applications
- Familiar with and capable of working on Apple computers/systems
- Limited graphic design skills (understanding of Adobe Creative Suite) and/or video production (iMovie / Final Cut Pro) a plus
- Full health, dental and vision insurance coverage after 90 days
- Paid vacation and sick time after 90 days
- Be part of an award-winning, locally owned and operated firm
- Work with variety of clients and industries, including national brands
- Professional development opportunities in and out of the office
- Fun, flexible and growing environment
Applicants must be local residents, as it requires working from the office. Interested parties can apply by sending their résumé, cover letter and applicable portfolio material via the link below. Listing will close by December 30, 2016.